Friday, January 6, 2012

Now Is The Hour: Will You Join Me?


2012 Calvary 21-Day Corporate Fast
January 8-January 28

Now is the hour for spiritual health in our church, hearts, homes, bodies, relationships, finances, and all other aspects of our lives!

I am asking the Calvary church family to stand with me and seek the Lord through 21 days of fasting and focused intercession STARTING THIS SUNDAY, JANUARY 8.

Jesus fasted in order to pull away from the distractions to spend time with His Father through prayer and meditation on the Scriptures. As healthy disciples of Christ, we should be doing the same.

Join me on my journey as I blog my 21-day journey during this fast. Join me in the Prayer Chapel every Wed. from 6:00-6:45 p.m. and intercede for Calvary with me. And join me in 2012 at Calvary on Sundays @ 10:30 a.m. in 2012 or Live Stream as I preach messages on HEALTH in our church, hearts, families, bodies, finances, relationships, and more.

It's time to get healthy in all areas of our lives, and starting the year off with fasting and prayer humbles us, honors the Lord, and ushers in what He wants to bring in 2012 to Calvary and into each of our personal lives. Now is the hour: Will you join me?

I'll Meet You at the Throne,
Pastor George


No comments:

Post a Comment